View Single Post
Old 27 May 2004, 20:02 (Ref:985416)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Your favourite F1 images

Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
Keep the pictures to the set limit of 400x400 so the moderaters job is made easier and we can all see the glorious pictures! Failing that, post a link....
A model member!

However I am going to have to be a kill-joy here. I am especially sorry after you two have posted such wonderful images. Sorry.
Quote:
The forum rules
You also agreed not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
Other parts of ten-tenths has had troble with this recently.

Make sure you link to images on other sites so we can see where they came from and who's they are, etc... A dodgy site which has clearly stolen the image isn't good enough either!
You can, of course, post images of your own.

We (ten-tenths and you) can get in serious trouble here. Sorry

I presume that you both will confirm that the images are your on copyright?...