View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2007, 10:45 (Ref:1898401)   #1
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
CSCC - Snetterton, 21/22, April 2007

This two day event described on the programme as the 'Classic, Jaguar & Porsche Weekend' was pretty much what it said on the packet! I only attended on Saturday, and although most of the races were repeated the following day, from a Historics point of view, I was disappointed to miss the 'Swinging Sixties' race which only took place on the Sunday. If anyone can report back on this and any of the other historics races for Sunday, that would be good.

I will start the pictorial review today but time and the fact that this is the historic forum, means that I will restrict myself to those races that involved grids which were primarily historic in nature.

Last edited by John Turner; 23 Apr 2007 at 13:30.