Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2018, 01:44 (Ref:3800134)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Anybody cheesed off about how far this has fallen?

It’s just a mouthpiece for Zak Brown now for his interests, be it McLaren, Alonso, Norris or anything else he earns from.

It also seems that McLaren must pay Renault for the engines in mentions as well as euros!

Rubbish, biased non-stories proliferate and genuine journalism dying fast. The staff must be very demotivated, though I guess there aren’t that many of them now!
completely. i was going to whinge about it in the mclaren thread but then realised this weeks was kind of a mclaren focussed issue.

just like every other one...

i wouldn’t mind if they also had features about other teams but they really don’t. get yourselves together, autosport. it’s really boring now.