View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2018, 17:31 (Ref:3842376)   #30
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Forgive my ignorance on this subject - but the US has so many series and there are clashes every week. Why is it only an issue with SCCA runoffs and IMSA?

The UK found enough corner workers (just) to run ELMS/WEC, British GT and British SuperBikes on the same weekend. In the thousands of miles between SCCA Runoffs and Petit Le Mans, there aren't enough available corner workers to man both?

And whilst I understand the issue IMSA has with allowing corner works on tracks, I don't see why this reduces the number of available workers? Would allowing them on tracks increase worker numbers?

Not arguing - literally do not understand why this is a problem we're discussing.