View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2019, 22:04 (Ref:3874195)   #19
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There is one major news outlet that regularly employs interesting grammatical structures. And it ain't SC365.

I'm really glad that I'm not alone in finding it all a bit too partisan. It's led to me feeling a little apathetic and precisely the attitude that has driven me away from pursuing a career in it. Why can't people just be pleasant? It's just cars going round in circles! (Or, rather, the reporting of cars going round in circles.