View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2019, 04:54 (Ref:3878444)   #82
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinwebbers View Post
Something really odd is going on here.

Looks like today there's a post labelled as R16 Newcastle but no points for Newcastle only the overall points and it looks like the original post was from November.

It also shows this post to me as 'read' even though I have never seen it before.

Any ideas? Maybe TappaTalk is playing up and those on the desktop aren't seeing what others are?

Most weird.....
Similar for me - shows as previously read.

That post shows as "edited by GTRMagic at 11:56 today" on the desktop version, so I'm guessing that might be the final numbers.

If so, thank you GTR, it's good for all to know how it ended up and CONGRATULATIONS to Joey31 and Shlacka who both ended the season on the same points with Joey31 winning on tiebreak no doubt.

Onwards and upwards for 2019!