View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2021, 14:37 (Ref:4026436)   #40
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Something that annoys me more than a lot is reading, as one does from time to time, that due to climate change we will never see snow again. This came up, yet again, on a few sites only about a week or so ago, but it frustrates the hell out of me because, at this moment, I am looking out a virtual white out.

Up here, it has been snowing off and on, since Boxing Day with between 4 and 6 inches dumped on one day alone. And it has been snowing off and on all day today, so far, and looking at the leaden skies, that looks set to carry on for some hours.