View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2007, 20:07 (Ref:1927853)   #608
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
I also spoke to Darren Turner (a race winner today BTW) he said that to race at Le Mans you have to do the 10 laps before race week. From what Tom said that he will be at this years Le Mans cheering the team on.
Yes, you do. The story on RLM was that he had been given dispensation because of his experience.

I presume that Tom knows best, but maybe that was before they managed to convince the ACO.

EDIT: DSC are saying that he hasn't received dispensation and that was written after 18:00, so I guess that is a no.

Last edited by Adam43; 3 Jun 2007 at 20:10.