View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2018, 06:15 (Ref:3838194)   #115
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Ryan View Post
Had a great day spectating today, good to meet up with Peter & Iain, but really sorry to miss my mate Mike.

Was really pleased to see Rover looking and running so well, great to see smiles on both Peter’s & Iain’s faces after their race, which is what it’s all about in my book.

Daniel dropped his iPhone from top of grandstand & it was gone by the time he got down there, so feared the worst. However, a smiling race helper in blue brought it up to me in the grandstand whilst Daniel was frantically searching for it - so no complaints about staff from me, only gratitude.

I’ll be back.
Cliff, if I’d known you were there..... As an aside- I left my phone in the loos at Dijon earlier this year, and when went back it had of course gone. Before pressing the ‘erase’ button I called in at the admin office on the off chance. To my surprise a kind individual had handed it in.......