View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2020, 06:40 (Ref:3989170)   #1
Trikes
Rookie

Australia
Australia Hobart
Trikes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sequential vs Handling

Not sure about the Title but here I go. Here in Australia (actually Tasmania) I'm taking the liberty of upgrading a few things on my DC5 Integra while 'Miss Corona is at play'. Have purchased a new Holinger 6 Spd Sequential and a few other goodies to go on the car also. My Question is this - "With the advent of the Sequential I'm wondering what suspension changes alterations might crop up?" Also I'm having a Emtron Electronics Package put in. A Hydraulic Handbrake. A new Fuel Cell. New Seat / Harness / Hans Device. Plus I'm looking at Lowering Deck Trailers - whoa baby are they dear or what. Anyway back to the handling changes if expected. Presently the car is well sorted and has won four Championships on the trot. Honda is used for Hill Climbs, Time Attack and Super Sprint days (SS are short 3 to 5 lap races) so racing on coldish tyre's is the norm. Any questions please ask away. Suggestions speculation, fire away as I'm not sure what to expect apart from watching a couple U-Tube video's and those cars are RWD and AWD not FWD, that's all the info I have.