Thread: DTM DTM 2020
View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2020, 07:52 (Ref:4004717)   #221
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Personally I would feel it a bit strange for a series to present itself as touring cars, but use a GT-based rule set. Although I appreciate that DTM has probably been at the extreme end of what could be considered a touring car for a while now.
For some people, it is important though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
I was for some time into the idea of GT3 cars but then I realised it's not going to work because DTM would lose its identity and I also agree it's tough to imagine DTM with a GTE ruleset because of costs.