View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2013, 15:27 (Ref:3323694)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritle View Post
And if that isn't enough, we get Pirelli & the FIA dictating how many laps the teams can run on the tyres this time around.

I get the notion that the FIA asked for this crap-fest and Pirelli delivered what was asked for, but Pirelli picks the compounds and in this case and at this venue, the 2013 version II Pirelli soft tyres were rubbish.

If we can't get rid of Pirelli perhaps the two compounds per race rules should go?
Well, I would certainly support that, but the last time I mentioned it I was shot down in flames....