Thread: 2020 TCR Series
View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2020, 04:00 (Ref:4006313)   #235
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
A generalisation, but not a huge one.

No no, there's plenty. I cant quote every relevant post on this board otherwise I'd get into trouble from Adam.

If you didn't like my comment, you might also want to have a chat with Peter Adderton (Ripping off Sandgroper link in the Gen 3 thread).

https://www.motorsport.com/v8superca...arity/4876544/

In reference to Supercar fans -

First and foremost, there has to be some authenticity in the cars. Not only does supercars not have that, they're not interest in it. I refer to Sean Seamer's interview on SEN1116 during the week (I may link the interview later)

If then gets a bit blurry and that needs greater clarification. But it's too fatiguing to write and read atm.

Refer to one five five's post quoting you.

It's got nothing to do with the authenticity of the cars or racing. That's more to do with how "business people" run their "business".
Your post(s) reminds me of someone....GTR and his posts on Supercars. Both are as one eyed and fanatical as each other. Its a pity Peckstar wasn't here, we would have the trifecta all in one place.