View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2020, 15:59 (Ref:3986281)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Petit Le Mans 2020

Just ordered my ticket and parking pass. I thought it might be a good idea to get this done early in case they limit tickets as they have done for Le Mans.

I am not sure if I can get my brother to come along this year, he is super busy in Colorado but I know my dad would like to attend. Getting him there is going to be tricky logistically unless he comes here first and rides with me.

Speaking of rides, I will hopefully not be taking my old Mazda 3 this year. It has done the last 7 Petits but I said last year it was going to be its last trip. I thought it would be because I had a new 3 to take, but alas that isn't happening.