View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2020, 22:05 (Ref:3983466)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I have used most of the things like rain x/fairy liquid/potato/squeegee on a piece of string over the years with varying degrees of success. In the end I fitted the screen hot air vent back in the car on the drivers side and funnelled air in from the front panel with convoluted heater tubing to a cowling that enclosed the dry sump tank and out up to the screen. Once on the move it worked well as the oil tank gets very hot, also it cooled the tank as well
You can do a similar thing using a 12v hair dryer but as I didn't run any charging system it wasn't feasible
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !