Old 14 Sep 2017, 05:23 (Ref:3766713)   #514
mceci1
Veteran

Australia
mceci1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Nobody in F1 has blamed MV.

All three Renault teams have suffered unacceptable reliability.

RBR have a great line-up of two superb racing drivers.

Sitting in an armchair however far away, deciding it is one drivers fault is a fools errand...
Your really pushing the limits, look at the evidence, Max, 6 DNF's, Dan 3, the numbers talk.

Also, don't dare say anything against my country or anyone from it again, you do and its a report. I never bashed on you and where your from, so don't dare say we Australians are dumb because we are in the best part of the world. You sit here and imply Australians in general have no clue, but numerous Australians on this forum, GTR in F1's forum stands out, as someone who actually is educated on what he is saying, comments from yourself have been unwarranted. I don't get stirred about much, but knock my country and I have a serious issue, and now you have made yourself an enemy, I wont be Malicious or anything like that, but I wont be backing you in any more arguments, I DO NOT appreciate your comments against Australia, your views on Sainz, I let go as those who don't have a grudge know the truth, but this attack against a country is uncalled for, end of story.

Last edited by mceci1; 14 Sep 2017 at 05:35.