View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2006, 13:26 (Ref:1804817)   #12
Kerri
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide
Kerri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKerri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have never been a holden or Brock fan ever, for the last 25 years I have been associated with Ford.

For the last 35 minutes I have been watching a tribute to Brock on Sky News Active and I cannot believe the things this man knows and has done in his life.

Say what you will about that, but this guy had the ability to bring you into his way of seeing things from a farm boy at age 7 to his current views on how race cars are today, even as a female it intrigues me how easily he explains how he understood cars and how they worked and behaved, whether it be a truck or tractor on a farm, a road car, or a top level race car.

It would be great for all to hear this interview because it has certainly opened my eyes up to what made this talented man tick.

He was a natural, his whole way of thinking about life seemed so simple and yet he manages to educate the most uneducated person about the simple facts about life, cars and racing.

I never really bothered to look at the man as anything other than that guy who raced holdens, but now I see he was alot more than that.