View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2007, 15:34 (Ref:2057934)   #19
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
tell you what, i've learnt how to reverse since the lights stopped working (and the reverse sensors with it)!! makes reversing in the dark very interesting too

in defence of those with dodgy headlights... i didn't sort out one of my front headlights for 6 months over summer because the bulbs cost a bomb! plus if you're a girl, some of the lamp fittings are impossible to deal with. my front headlight is skewed, but i can't find a single person who can get it to fix into the unit. man or woman. if manufacturers can make the units a lot better then it may encourage us to interact with the car more...