Thread: Oz Nations cup
View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2000, 00:11 (Ref:32587)   #2
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Those 2 dropped rounds for Noske have made the world of differnce...at the start of the year if you asked me to pick between Jimmy, Stokell and Noske, i probably would have put Jim 3rd.

Also Fitzy, where on earth did he come from?

I must say this about the Nations Cup, the cars just look bloody fantastic....they blow V8s out of the water. I alwasy thought the old styled 911 and F355 were good looking beasts, but the GT3 and Modena are just incredible... also some of the other cars like the Vipers, Mustangs look sweet. Probably the ugliest car in the field would be the Diablo, but i think that is a winner simply due to the shock factor.

Also, do we think GTP will one day branch off onto their own package? Procar currently control the Nations Cup, GTP, the Ute Muster, and the State Level GTP....and they seem have too many unpopular people in charge (ok, some of their parity calls have come under fire, but they are been worked on).

All the Nations Cup series needs is consistantly big grids, then it will win over the public.