View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2019, 18:27 (Ref:3899032)   #1399
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Yop, mate, its me! Next target on my to do, Goodw***! Bauble I count on you to supply a lot of help. From the dedicated threads, I understand I should protest a lot, criticize sharply, moan a lot, complain, raise a lot of doubts about any car compliancy, competitor driving standard, official attitude, color of the grass, animals food and so on… till I get an invite! From this blessed instant I'll say how great a meeting it is, the best on earth so far. Sounds good for you?
Gerry you old geezer, not 'arf, gripe about everything, and you will be a true Englishman, we love to put the world to rights, without actually getting out of bed. Everything is wrong until it suits you personally - then it's the Bees knees, ace, brill, and A1.

Lord Chas's extravaganza is just a load of Hooray 'enriys, pomcing about in snap brim trilbies and hacking jackets guzzling buckets of Champers, and guffawing at a lot of old bangers racing round the track. Of course if you should get invited to compete it is a nostalgic trip back into the good old days when men were men and they raced in green, a fantastic tribute to the heroes of the past. Lord March would be a paragon of virtue for his insistence on originality.

Hope this helps put across the proper English attitude to most things.

Toodle pip,

Bauble.