View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2018, 11:00 (Ref:3835640)   #20
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
First time

Last time

Massively underwhelming, half the stuff they tell you to do on the website was wrong, so I booked all I thought I needed only to get there and realise I didn't need some of it or I did need some of it, I couldn't really tell.

Was far too hot to do anything other than stay in shade, and in the places I wanted to go as they were quiet like Arnage and Mulsanne, they chopped all the trees down, genius. Bit at least some sanctuary was found.

No-one selling programmes anywhere out there, only place you could get one was to go to main area, where I couldn't park. Another tossing pas was needed.

Campsite was fair, nothing more. But for the money.... Maybe not.

Track is nothing for the spectators, great for drivers, most of it is inaccessible.

So for me and the guy I went with, rather a waste of time, and will never, ever go there again.

Compared to the other so called less famous track in Germany, this place is a dump. We went with open minds honestly. The people were lovely, the twosn and villages we went to were too.

But the entry lists were full of non runners, a lot of the cars ran like bags of nails sometimes and it seems unless you were prepared to spend all night out there a lot of stuff was going on without you really knowing!

So lesson learned, you can keep it.