View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2018, 17:26 (Ref:3835706)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post

So lesson learned, you can keep it.
I haven't been to the Classic since the first one in 2002 (far too close in time to the main race for me to justify it), so I can't comment on the organisation of the rest of the event. But for the comments about Le Mans in general you'll know already that I think you're talking from a place where the sun doesn't normally shine. But you won't mind that because we've been here before. As to the sun - what did you expect?! You must have known it was going to be blooming hot before you went....

So yes, those who love Le Mans - we're happy to keep it (and would have done anyway - with or without your rather predictable comments. I'd be tempted to say rather more but I suspect I'd be breaking some rules if I did, and as a mod, that just wouldn't do - would it?