Old 10 Jul 2018, 09:02 (Ref:3835836)   #30
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drink It's fun to go to the LMC

Interesting.

I really enjoyed the trip - but we've been a few times now, so we know where to eat, not to eat, make your own, etc..

The event almost seemed to be too short to see everything you wanted - so we had to make a few decisions about that.

We'd already worked out a 'wish list' of what to see and when and had the whole of Friday, Saturday and all that Sunday offered to see stuff.

My only slight annoyance was on purchasing paddock passes and they didn't seem too bothered about checking those.

We book with Just Tickets (others are available) and get the right level of tickets and advice from them. I'd be interested in hearing where chunder got his tickets from as it sounds like they were either over-sold tickets or not given enough information.

We even made it in to town for a couple of beers. The Tram is such a great thing!! We 'know' where to avoid in terms of traffic and getting in and out of the circuit to shop or pick up a croissant or two and pain au choc is an easy task. I even managed to help out a French chap whose car wouldn't start - it only needed jump starting

I'm sure we probably didn't see as much as we wanted, but we were also happy to sit and chat etc.. It was a great event. Didn't mind the heat too much as it is July and 'everywhere' is hot...

A la prochaine...