View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2018, 16:59 (Ref:3836330)   #14
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ahh I see where you're coming from, but I'm not sure the maths on that works (or I've gotten completely the wrong end of the stick!). The hybrid is only using energy that is lost from the vehicle if you don't have the hybrid. The engine burns the energy, regardless of the hybrid being attached. The hybrid just makes sure less is wasted by deceleration.

The cars travelling more distance on the same fuel. The combustion engine is achieving the same MPG, but the car as a whole system is achieving more.