View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2022, 08:56 (Ref:4093548)   #93
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Are there any systems manufactured in the UK and owned by a UK company?

I'm sort of surprised that Russia would be a source of such equipment - especially for such a potentially sensitive location as Downing Street.

I would hope that there are still UK sources for the sound system failing which I would have liked them to have used one manufactured by one of our allies.

As to being surprised by it being supplied from Russia, just look at how much influence many Russians have with Conservative MPs and ministers. Many of them receive financial backing from them via their UK "based" service companies which are often used to launder money that comes out of Russia, usually because they are pals of their country's leader.