View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2012, 10:13 (Ref:3006360)   #12
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
....... When I ran the Racing Saloon Car Club I charged a nominal £25 a year which covered costs for newsletters etc (nothing fancy just a black and white copy) and postage and a few club trophies .................
Lest we forget; to run in that championship one had to be a member of the BARC who arranged the circuits and events and thus took the risk on filling the grids.

But I do have a question for you. If someone wanted to run in your races on an ad hoc basis, did you require some form of membership fee?