Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 18 May 2019, 18:13 (Ref:3904538)   #194
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
Sad for the LMP1s, the car had potential when it was driven by fast drivers, I will miss that car, but I think it was an error from Hedman to drive at WEC. He should drive at IMSA where the team can recover laps and position with their rules. But, now P2 are slower than before. However, bad news.
I guess I'm indifferent to them leaving. Ask me last year and I would have been sad, but now to me it's not even a big deal. They were never going to win with their philosophy (especially on the driver front). The effort looked like it was always iffy depending on the other programs they run as well. Rather they go and race where they feel competitive instead of taking up a spot where they're tying to punch above their weight. Maybe someone will pick up their lmp1 car?