View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2015, 07:51 (Ref:3515346)   #14
craig1
Racer

craig1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You know, I’m one of those forum users who very rarely post stuff.
I usually just check in to check news and stuff, don’t even sign in much.
Sometime though you just have to say something, vent sort of I guess.

I got home to catch the last twenty odd laps of the OZ GP and watched a bit of the previous day or so, wow. What has F1 become?

That would have to be one of the most boring as bat sh#t, over hyped, poor excuse for car racing events you could be unfortunate enough to waste your vision on.

Honestly a fungus growing contest would be better viewing. How the commentary team managed to talk up what was being shown without nodding off just amazes me.

Watching as smiles and pats on the back are given for the few people who managed to get a car to go around a lap without stopping or blowing up appears to me to be comical.

What an utter farcical exhibition.

I know F1 is supposed to be about the pinnacle of car racing with all the tech stuff and the best people, but what about the actual car RACING part? Someone somewhere has forgot about the primary reason people watch car racing.

From the lounge room it would seem all anyone was doing was plodding around in first gear trying not to break something or blow it up.

What utter trash.

Millions, billions spent on that! You’ve got to be kidding.