Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2018, 15:01 (Ref:3872116)   #3349
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Yes! But i really don't see this project coming to fruition. Why would someone pay to run a car i the US with a Russian car company branding. There aren't any Russian cars sold here, so what is the point? That being said, if they do show up I'll cheer for them.
It's so cheap and easy for "OEM" to have their name there so I think it's more of a case of "why not?... look at "Nissan" who probably don't even remember they have been competing in this category for years now, even when they entered the series had to specifically demand at least something needed to be added to the spec Onroak chassis they chose to rebrand

And Zytek is more than glad to supply LMP1/2 engines to everyone in the world of course... Their conveyor belts must be gigantic by now