Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2019, 22:11 (Ref:3918657)   #219
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes... the circuit looked absolutely fantastic in the dark as did the cars but the field and competition itself... meh it was alright I guess... but what really stroke me was when at one point Goodwin said sth like "how could one be entertained by spec class racing" which was meant to be ironic, you know to prove how LMP2 is supposedly amazing now with 'close competition'. But it was only couple of years ago when he was sarcastically moaning to the microphone at Paul Ricard when spec Formula 3 racers were on the support bill for this very series, which at that point still had non-spec, non-bop and non-proam side to it. How times change...

Anyway much like with ASLMS I was bored again so here you go