View Single Post
Old 26 May 2022, 22:23 (Ref:4111442)   #6
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Dad used to take me to Aldershot and Wimbledon when he was on leave back in England and I was on school holidays. When he transferred back to the UK full time in the late 60's and I was no longer at boarding school Aldershot became a regular Thursday night outing. I'm sure I remember going to Aldershot Boxing day one year.. Happy days.

Great little clip. Thanks.
It was always a bit of a job to get to Aldershot stadium on a Thursday evening in the late 60s early 70s from where I live, but we used to manage it towing my Hot Rod on a 2 wheeled trailer with my Anglia van 4 up. No M25 in those days
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !