Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2019, 01:29 (Ref:3916942)   #92
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I hope Rich Energy get what they deserve. The way they’ve behaved has been nothing short of petulant and really Haas deserve better than that
Do they though?

Its all very well to think you have hooked up with the next Dietrich Mateschitz but surely due diligence is still the responsibility of the team, before a single dollar/euro/pound is banked.

It may be seen to reflect poorly on Haas to have this happen.. and if they had any commercial sponsors on the car other than Haas Automation Inc, those sponsors may feel maligned by association with the Rich Energy lawsuit and rebrand and now withdrawal.

Question though... all those cans with the logo on them for sale on eBay, will the merchandise with the logo, without the logo, and without the brand, as an evolution, be worth something as a boxed set of 3...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House