Thread: MotoGP 2020
View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2020, 22:07 (Ref:3969685)   #56
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Yes a bit of a bummer, some of my mates had got tickets for the Spanish round in June and booked the flights, I have flights booked for next month and was going to spend a fair bit of time in our place and drive up to the MotoGP and meet up with them. However that's all gone out the window, I've booked 5 flights this year with EasyJet and I have no idea if I will get any money back as I booked them with a debit card, so no comeback like a credit card.
Gordon, have you looked into the possibility of a 'chargeback'?

Much less guarantee of getting your money back, but is possible in some cases.