View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2021, 16:07 (Ref:4085557)   #314
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I think very much intentional:

As Gasly may be able to make things difficult for the Mercedes drivers if he gets a good start, he was asked by Sky Sports if he would be willing to help his former teammate Verstappen when he can. "I will try but the thing is I don't drive a Red Bull in the end," Gasly told. "I don't have the pace they have."
well thats the thing, he has a slower car...had he employed DRS he might have stayed ahead in that corner but he still would have come under threat soon after. if memory serves, Alonso also soon after let Max through without a fight.

so sure Gasly intentionally didnt make life harder for one of the title contenders but that is still different then whether or not he would intentionally try to make things harder for the other title contender.

hard to say but yeah, that quote makes it sound like he would if he could.