Thread: New F1 Logo
View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2017, 20:25 (Ref:3783261)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i like it a lot. it's simple, straightforward, fits in with a lot of massive company branding and is easy to use. the previous one was very hard to integrate into modern graphics and fonts (even from when it was new), and didn't really fit the identity of the series. ultimately it doesn't affect the racing, but it affects the branding and the way the series can be promoted.

the fandom outrage has been quite amusing and almost all focussed on "I DON'T LIKE CHANGE". i get the shortcomings from a design perspective but nobody seems to have any better ideas... or they're not willing to share them lest their work be stolen.