View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2017, 15:45 (Ref:3783514)   #9
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'm stateside and the Euro rounds go off 730 Sunday AM while the Eastern rounds go at 1-3 AM. I do things Sunday AM and sleep during other times so the American rounds were the only likely ones for me to see live. I probably only watched the Canandian GP and Monaco live this year. Monaco is the start of the single greatest day in motor racing so that takes precedence over Sunday commitments.

Our TV package works for me without extra pay. I'm almost to the point where I wouldn't even pay extra for F1.
For me the Sunday morning Euro races are PERFECT, I actually missed the last 2 US/Mexico races cause I got bus working and forgot they were on mid-day. But the 8pm re-air on NBCSN was great. Next year with the move to ESPN, I'm out for the season likely unless there's ABC races I catch. No ESPN on my streaming package and the increase isn't worth it to add ESPN and lose other channels.

Think it was at most 3 races live this year, but did record yesterday. Have not had the chance to catch the post-race show for the NBCSN send-off though.