View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2018, 03:57 (Ref:3797647)   #43
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
Understand how the left works. When they can't win the argument they have to ban, regulate, tax, oppress, subvert, suppress. They proclaim "equality", "tolerance" and "diversity", but they are anything but equal, tolerant or diverse.
I'm not a very political person but I tend to agree. I've noticed a greater intolerance from those who claim to be Liberal, towards those with a differing point of view and not that that point of view is outrageous.

Now they've banned the grid girls, the teams could have one of the pit crew stand by the car. It keeps it in the family.