View Single Post
Old 3 May 2017, 21:06 (Ref:3730843)   #64
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, that's some seriously NE US thoughts in a prairie environment. Those shade trees aren't growing there without some help. Just look at the street trees of Sandy Springs; but maples grow well in NY and Ohio, they'll look GREAT here in the fall. It's not that hot here right?
Everything looks good on paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
If they could do that without altering the track, that would be great. I can see that working. The downhill run from exiting turn 6 through turn 5 and to the bottom of the esses seems like it would feel weird and scary. Maybe it's just in my mind though. I'd actually love to see this now....
Turn 7 would need the same size gravel trap as is at 10a. Major work there. That or a net to catch flying IndyCars after they crest the hill at "turn 8".

Turn 1 would still be absolutely badshit crazy, with the outside exit being the support paddock pitwall end.