View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2022, 16:43 (Ref:4095290)   #50
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I watched the Roar race and then listened to the Endurance Chat podcast preview, and I have to say, now I'm finally excited again. I took a good year off racing and didn't listen to many podcasts. But that got me back into it.
I'm excited too! I'm not going to be able to watch most of the race this weekend because of scheduling conflicts, but I plan on having radio and T&S going most of the day/night. The overnight and morning hours at Daytona are my favorite to watch though. Cars have usually gotten sufficiently dirty and look like they have been through a lot, and there is always somebody spinning on cold tires coming out of the pits!

Weather update: It is going to be wet all week but drying out for the race:
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 52. Windy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 10 mph.