View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2018, 16:57 (Ref:3791758)   #19
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post

Both of those bits I got from an unofficial FCA news site last week. Looks like the unveiling of the new split-tailgate design could be this weekend as well. With possible integrated ramps under the bed. Ford apparently confirmed the diesel late last year but without a time frame other than 2018. Doubt it will be for a WHILE, the 2017 EcoDiesels were JUST released by the EPA. The 2018s are rolling off the line and hitting lots, good luck selling a year old truck Ram. And screw you EPA.

Although apparently I could be in for a refund check on my truck sometime this year with the settlement from FCA coming this year.
What was the final settlement? What changed with the "new" diesel? Are you still enjoying yours?

I have a hard time believing with the additional mileage that you get that the diesel is actually more pollutant than the Hemi if judged by the gallon or mile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Sorry, NAIAS press preview is Jan 14-16. The public show is Jan 20-28. So maybe car unveils early next week to the media.
Yes, it's before the actual show that they have the press launches with smoke, show girls and paper mache rocks.