View Single Post
Old 22 May 2019, 01:14 (Ref:3905162)   #18
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I hope your not acting like an old dude.

I put it in context of a modern daily car, which are heavy anyway. The low c.o.g. can allow for some decent helmsmanship especially with 400hp on tap. A tank? Nah? I wouldn’t put them in that category. It’s no MX5 or Elise, but then I’m comparing to everydayers.

And when just travelling as opposed to driving the ability of the motor is even nicer than a V8 or diesel. Even the quietness adds to that kind of journey.

It wouldn’t be my only car, but I’ve enjoyed having one and will probably again soon. Although I’m looking for something light at the moment. Not for daily use though