View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2019, 11:45 (Ref:3927142)   #21
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I would have thought that as newly built cars they should receive a current (age related) registration, but to do that, would have to conform with all of the current legislation. I didn't see any daytime running lamps or any of the current malarkey on the pictures of the Bentley!
DRLs are optional in the IVA testing guide.

The mandatory lighting for this car would be:
2x Front Position
2x Rear Position
2x Stop Lamps
2x Front Direction/Hazard
2x Rear Direction/Hazard
2x Main Beam Headlights
2x Dipped Beam Headlights
1x Rear Registration Lamp
1x Rear Fog Lamp
1x Reversing Lamp

A number of these can be incorporated into single units.

The full IVA guide can be found here.