View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2019, 15:45 (Ref:3924000)   #269
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Well it is a proper works team with works BMW colours, so wouldn’t surprise me
BMW are wanting a team that is the exact opposite of 'works':

Marquardt said: “We are working on it very intensively; we’ve always said that we are prepared to provide two cars. Obviously it has to be a private team and this private team has to be in a situation where their setup is sustained and it’s funded on their own.”