View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2022, 02:07 (Ref:4128705)   #181
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT240Z View Post
It may not have been ideal, but it was FAR better than this year. At least you got a good view of how the teams maintained their telemetry and staged for the pit. This year was absolutely not the same fan experience and I hope they reconsider this change. I will be voicing my opinion on this with Road Atlanta's management.
I doubt the track management had anything to do with it. They may all be France employees but the track is told what IMSA wants, not the other way around