View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2022, 05:51 (Ref:4129126)   #182
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, that sucks. I'm a little concerned as the current track manager of RdAtl came from Barber. I haven't seen everything but I've seen a lot, and while Barber is a stunning facility, it offers THE worst fan experience in all of America.

The electronic tickets that weren't working when I arrived (thank goodness I printed mine out) and seemed unnecessary. Then they gave out actual, physical tickets if you bought something from the IMSA store... I'm appreciative that I have a ticket stub as that's my #1 souvenir, but it's also dumb. I spend most of my "leisure" dollars every year there, just give me a physical ticket.