View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2022, 18:55 (Ref:4129940)   #2777
911thillclimber
Veteran

911thillclimber should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid911thillclimber should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
WELL DONE!
You are the only one to pick up on this mistake...
Told you it was perplexing....

This winter's work will be quite light.
A small list of diy jobs to do and then the car is off to McClurg Motorsport for a full suspension geometry check and reset where required, Sean sure knows his stuff.
It has been a great season and here I am 12 months on from when I stripped the engine and all that 'game' started.

It has been confirmed I have won the Class in the Midland Championship in 2022, and the 5th time my name is stamped on the silverware, so very chuffed.

I wonder what 2023 will deliver.
I am sure the TVR/ Mike Luck will be coming out to get me, and possibly a keen young driver with a fabulous Norma sports racer prepped by Tom New who is wizard, he engineers the winner of the British Hillclimb Championship no less.

This year I really wanted this award, to justify the £10K ticket of the engine etc, but 5 times feels so good.

Not sure how many more years I will run, I'm 70 now and definitely creaking everywhere, dealing with trailers is a pain in the ar+e.

However, the wife is keen to keep going!

Very soon this thread will hit 1,000,000 hits for goodness sakes, I can't let you all down!