View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2012, 19:12 (Ref:3109208)   #158
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
So all in all = a good car in terms of providing the outcomes desired by the series?

I am not that technically minded so please forgive me if I am wide of the mark however at Indy - all the drivers commented about the large wake left by the new Dallara not a reduced wake compared to that of the old Dallara?

If good racing has been achieved - whats the issue in the long run?
All in all it's an adequate car but a Lola or Reynard it ain't. I didn't hear the driver's comments regarding the car at Indy.

Good racing has been achieved but the issue is the racing was better, the cars were better and it could be better still.