View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2018, 21:14 (Ref:3860975)   #18
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
I thought you pulled out in the collecting area before the start of the race, I was in the BRDC stand(free admission for the weekend) waiting for the start of your race. I saw you pull out and thought for whatever reason you wouldn't be starting so I made my way to the other side of the track to watch the remaining FFord heats, missed all the action!
Great weekend for me, the sight of a mixed grid of 30+ FFords spanning 40 or more years is always a sight to behold. Some really cracking races with top drivers and it's great to see the likes of Rik Morris, Westie Mitchell, Jonathan Lewis and co still getting a thrill from their machinery on track. With a weekend ticket costing just £15 which covered the rallycross event as well, it sure brightens a dull November weekend.
Ah sorry about that. We had fitted a new radiator and I thought we had an air lock so went back to paddock and checked. Topped up coolant and got back just in time to start the race. Glad you enjoyed the racing. Although I had a short race I still very much enjoyed being back out in my trusty F3 car.