View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2018, 23:52 (Ref:3791864)   #1197
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
just to clarify, in the same way that ads are superimposed on TV for the trackside billboards, are you suggesting that instead of fitting a screen, lights, batteries etc to the halo you could instead just use this already in place technology to superimpose images onto the halo surface in the TV production room?
Yes.

It’s not my area of expertise, but I can imagine it might be a bit harder to do this on a car and make it look seamless. It’s been a bit since I have watched a live incar video, but I know the image is not always super stable so it could break the illusion of it actually being on the car. But I still think it’s doable.

Richard