View Single Post
Old 20 May 2014, 18:56 (Ref:3408350)   #275
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Spot on... and I can't believe I have to agree with Eurosport's Marc Cole too, but last year he kept mentioning the outdated barriers and how replacing them shold be the number one priority of the ACO in the wake of the accident(s).

Not messing around with couple of meters of grass next to the racing line!!! It makes no sense. Destroys everything visually and nothing is gained. The only thing that does change is cars shortcutting the track to gain better lap time, which is what always happens with tarmac runoffs (or "extension")

I wish Graham or somebody could interview the ACO for reasonings behinds these specific changes...